Viewing a New Business Opportunity through Fresh Eyes
OK, so you’re new to the promotional products industry (well, perhaps you are). I admit, I am. You may have a number of questions that ultimately tie back to one big question: How can I be successful in this industry? As I look at this question with the fresh eyes of one who is still exploring the landscape of this $18 billion industry, I wish to encourage you with several points that have impressed me in conversations with many of Printa’s clientele. Here’s a few of the comments I’ve heard during some of my conversations.
1. “My next door neighbor as well as the guy down the street could start up screen printing businesses and each of our businesses could be successful. It wouldn’t affect my business in the least.” - In other words there is a great deal of untapped business opportunity for garment printing and promotional products. How cool is that?
2. “If I take care of my customers, providing a quick turnaround, hitting the deadlines I commit to, my customers will continue to be loyal and my business will grow.” - Wow, a business with a clientele that seeks performance and rewards the business with repeat business at a fair price.
3. “I have spent years cultivating business relationships with vendors and customers within the business community. Now I want to enter into the screen printing/promotional products business. I have a huge potential base of built-in customers who need my products and services.” - Absolutely. At least half of our customers enter this industry to leverage the years of business relationships they have built up through other business activities. Every business and non-profit needs these products in their business.
4. “Without a single customer I was able to build a thriving business and I never made a single cold call.” - The entrepreneur who told me this used web-based advertising to great success. They backed it up with great service and their clients kept coming back for more.
5. “I only needed a handful of customers to get going and create a quick return on investment.” - Many of Printa’s customers have built a great business on servicing a smaller number of clients who needed the responsive service that small businesses can provide.
There’s much more. I’m just getting started. I’m still learning. What a great opportunity for a business startup. What about you? Printa has been helping launch new businesses for two decades. We provide the equipment training and support to help you succeed. Our 770 Screen Printing Systems, 990 Pad Printing Systems and our 550 Heat Press and Sublimation Systems along with our training and commitment to exceptional support have helped launch thousands of new business over the past two decades. At Printa, “Our mission is your success”.
Added on 02/04/2013by Blog
No comments have been added yet to this post.
Post a comment - top
Please login or register to leave a comment or write new posts.
|Posts by Category|
Home Based Business Opportunity
Pad Printing Business
Screen Printing Business
Silk Screening Equipment
|View By Author|
|Cynthia "Mo" Goss
|550 series, 770 series, 770 series deluxe, 990 series, ad specialty business, advertising specialty company, athletic jerseys, athletic numbering, athletic printing, athletic uniforms, athletic wear, business for developmentally disabled, business networking, business opportunity, candle tins, ceramic mugs, champagne flute, charitable giving, clothing line, clothing manufacturer, coffee mugs, college logo, community outreach, convection dryer, conveyor dryer, conveyor dryer screen printing, cost of outsourcing, curing shirts, custom printed ceramic mug, custom printed shirts, customized promotional products, cylindrical printing equipment, direct to garment printer, direct to garment printing, dominican republic, dryer, dtg printer, dual-pin registration, dye sublimation printers, fishing tackle manufacturing, flash curing unit, garment printing, glassware, golf ball printing, heat press, heat transfer vinyl, hollywood cemetery, home base business, home based business, home business, home business opportunity, jersey printing, jerseys, key chain printing, lip balm jars, magnets, make t-shirts to sell, mug printing, mug printing machine, mugs, nalgene bottle, networking groups, news, outsourcing, pad printers, pad printing, pad printing business, pad printing equipment, pad printing machines, pad printing supplies, personalization, printa 770, professional t-shirt printing machines, profit case, promotional advertising, promotional marketing, promotional printing, promotional product business, promotional product news, promotional products, retirement business, retirement planning, school fundraising, screen prining business, screen print t-shirts, screen printed logos, screen printed uniforms, screen printer, screen printers, screen printing, screen printing business, screen printing conveyor dryer, screen printing equipment, screen printing for schools, screen printing machine, screen printing machines, screen printing news, screen printing numbers, screen printing supplies, screen printing system, screen printing training, short run printing, shot glass, sign company, silicon parts, silk screen, silk screen conveyor dryer, silk screen equipment, silk screen machine, silk screen machine for sale, silk screen printer, silk screen printing, silk screen printing equipment, silk screened sports uniforms, silk screening, silk screening team sports apparel, small business news, sport bottles, sporting good business, sports jerseys, sports uniform, start a t-shirt business, start a t-shirt printing business, start up business, start-up business, sublimation blanks, sublimation printer, sweatshirts, t shirt press, t shirt printing, t shirt printing business, t shirt printing machine, t shirt screen printing, t-shirt, t-shirt business, t-shirt printer machine, t-shirt printing, t-shirt printing business, t-shirt screen printing machines, tote bag printing, tshirt screen printing, umbrella printing, under the radar, uniform printing, unisub, vinyl cutter, water bottle printing, what is dye sublimation, what is heat transfer, what is sublimation, what is sublimation printing, wholesale promotional products business, writing utensil printing|